- 2 machine guns; can be set for both liner and shader
- Dual 10 wrap coil for each; better stability
- Power supply system; analog display
- Adopt higher quality foot-pedal power control; more stable
- 2 metal grips with different weight bring different handle
- Individually packed sterilized tattoo needles; clean and safe
- Grommet keep needle steady; rubber bands avoid machine vibration and rubber rings insure spring smooth
- Thicker practice skin; perfect for beginners to practice
- Tattoo anti-scar ointment help you recover; the effect depends on your constitution
- Instructional VCD teaches you how to tattoo
- Suitable for all level tattoo artist and starters
- Small and exquisite; convenient to carry; Easy assembly
- Machine Gun
- Working Voltage: 4-15V
- Frequency: 120-150hz
- Power Supply Voltage: 100V-240V
- Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg)
Tips for Beginners:
- Please read the tattoo safety and care manual carefully before tattooing.
- You should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist to improve your tattoo skills.
- Please do a skin allergy test before tattooing; it is necessary.
- 2x Tattoo Machine Gun
- 1x Power Supply System
- 1x Foot Pedal
- 1x Clip Cord
- 1x Middle-Size Stainless steel Grip
- 1x Large-Size aluminum silver Grip
- 9x Disposable tips matching with needles (4 for round needles; 5 for magnum/flat needles)
- 5x High-quality sterile tattoo needles (Size: 3RL)
- 4x Bottles of 5ml black tattoo Inks for Practice Skin
- 1x Ink Holder
- 20x Ink Cups (10 large size and 10 small size)
- 10x Grommets
- 10x Rubber Bands
- 10x Rubber Rings
- 1x Blank Practice Skin
- 2x Transfer Papers
- 1x Medical anti-scar Ointment
- 2x Pairs of disposable Gloves
- 1x Tattoo instructional VCD
- 1x Sets of adjust Tools
- 1x Shaver
- 1x User Manual
- We kindly remind you that the ink included in this set is only for using on Practice Skin.
- Please read the tattoo safety instruction carefully before tattooing.
- Beginners should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist.
- It's a must to conduct a skin allergy test for your clients for any ink you would use on their skins before tattooing to avoid skin allergy.
- Please sterilize the tattoo needle and other equipment completely before tattooing in case of infection.
- Tattooing requires breaking the skin barrier; thus it may carry health risks resulting from improper operation; including infection; allergic reactions or other complications; for which our company will not be responsible.
- Use for Practice Skin Only
Attention:Ebay MAP:$37.9; Other platform MAP: $39.9.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.